Help change the world one nature strip garden at a time
- grow shade to cool the suburbs (and lower your power bill)
- make the streets walkable
- create habitat for wildlife and pollinators
- engage with your neighbours and start local conversations
- provide everyday interactions with nature for yourself and your community
Nature strips for climate change focus on supporting street trees and planting native shrubs, grasses and groundcovers for wildlife habitat. (And they’re better for people too.)
Native gardens are low maintenance – less work than lawn, use less water, don’t use fossil fuels, produce no waste.
Engage with us and share your photos on facebook.
For larger projects see the Shady Lanes Project